Société anonyme (French public limited company) with capital of 343,047.33 €
Clermont-Ferrand Trade and Companies Register: 507459113
Registered office: 33 bis Boulevard Berthelot 63400 CHAMALIERES FRANCE
Director of the Publication: Steny Solitude
Contact form: firstname.lastname@example.org
Switchboard of Perfect Memory : +33473299928
2. Web hosts
OVH SASU Société par actions simplifiée à associé unique, with capital of 10,174,560.00 €.
For the purposes of these GTU:
– “Comment(s)” refers to the text(s) written by the User to comment on the Content (cf. definition below). User Comments can be seen by any Internet user visiting the Websites.
– “User Account” refers to the spaces on the Website reserved for the User by means of a personal login and password, which can, in particular, enable him/her to receive newsletters.
– “Services” refers to the services accessible on and/or from the Websites and produced by PERFECT MEMORY.
– “Websites” refers to the websites produced by PERFECT MEMORY, as well as all of their versions regardless of how they are accessed (mobile websites, mobile and/or tablet apps in particular).
– “User(s)”: means any person visiting the Websites.
We collect certain information when you visit the Site by automated means, using cookies or other similar tools. This information may include without limitation, the date and hour of your visit, the type of browser you use, your IP address, your geographic location, the pages visited, as well as data related to the files you [down/up]load from/on the Site. The information we collect via cookies and other similar tools is used in a non-identifiable way without any reference to your personal data.
Cookies are namely small data files which are saved on your computer or device for record-keeping purposes. In your browser, you can deactivate the saving of cookies or remove any cookies saved but this may cause a diminished function, a slowdown in the service or even the inability to use certain parts of the Site.
Perfect Memory uses the following cookies:
– Strictly necessary cookies are essential to allow you to visit the Site and use all of its function
– Performance cookies are cookies which are designed to collect data concerning the way in which you use the Site in order to analyze and optimize the use of the Site.
– Functional cookies are cookies which allow us to remember your choices, preferences and favorite setting in order to improve your browsing experience.
– Analytical and tracking cookies are cookies from company such as Google Analytics used to track site statistics and user interaction with the Site
– Security Cookies to ensure the security of the Site.
4. Links to other websites
5. Legal notice
All content of the Site is provided “AS IS”. We disclaim any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. We cannot guarantee that all functions of the Site will be available at any time without errors or interruptions. The content of the Site is protected by intellectual and/or industrial property rights. The use of the Site does not grant you any rights on any of its content. The content of the Site may only be used to benefit from the services offered and for your personal use.
We do not assume any responsibility for any damage, including direct and indirect damages such as loss of goodwill or business, loss of revenue or profits or any other claim, demand, proceeding, cost and expense arising from or related to the use or the interpretation of the Site and/or the information it contains. The information contained in the Site may be corrected and updated from time to time at our discretion. We are not responsible for any consequences that would arise in the absence of such correction or updating.
6. Governing Law
8. Privay Statement
At Perfect Memory we give utmost importance to your data’s privacy. Please refer to our Privacy Statement which explains how Perfect Memory collects, processes, uses, stores and transfers your personal data as well as your rights over any personal data we hold about you in compliance with the applicable data protection legislation (and notably the European General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
9. Contact us