Permanent Position – Back End Dev
Clermont Ferrand (63) - Lyon (69) - France
Job Location : Clermont Ferrand (63) – Lyon (69) – France
Position Type : Full-time – Part-time remote work
Duration : Permanent
Published : 01/01/2021
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ingenuity is expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health coverage, flexible hours, spacious desks, choice of workstation (laptop or PC)
- Maintain and improve the interfaces of Perfect Memory semantic platform, which are written in Angular.io, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Help Front End team in developing additional features and creating innovative solutions.
Our ideal candidate
- Must have B.S. in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- An advanced degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is highly desired.
- Minimum 2 years of IT software development experience with background in Front End technologies with full stack development.
- Experience in Angular.io and Typescript
- Experience in Object-oriented-programming
- Strong knowledge and experience in HTML5, CSS3 (SASS, Compass) and Bootstrap
- Experience in Responsive Design
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experienced with Agile Development methodologies
- Knowledge of UI best practices
- Knowledge of JSON/LD
- Knowledge in TDD (Test-Driven Development) and libraries, such as Jasmine
- Knowledge on integration with RESTful APIs
- Contributing in Open Source Projects is a plus
- Fluency in French is a plus
Clermont Ferrand (63) – Lyon (69) – France
Full-time – Part-time remote work
Native or bilingual (FR EN) Copywriter
Improve your knowledge in semantic technologies
Internship – Back End Dev
Implementation of new modules for Perfect Memory’s semantic platform.