Permanent Position - Back End Exploitation Dev (Web 3.0)
Clermont Ferrand (63) - Lyon (69) - France
Published : 01/01/2021
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ingenuity is expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health coverage, flexible hours, spacious desks, choice of workstation (laptop or PC).
You will be in charge of the development, maintenance and support of new micro-services (APIs, applications, …), their integration into workflows responding to customer use cases and the configuration of the platform to ensure the proper functioning of these use cases.
To do this, you will work in collaboration with the client’s project managers and functional representatives to collect their needs and translate them into high added value functionalities.
You will also oversee the technical support of our partners in the use of our frameworks and APIs. Occasionally, you will also be able to provide technical training at our customers and partners’ sites and perform support tasks.
To carry out your missions, you will be in direct contact with our customers and partners (Clermont-Ferrand, Lyon, Paris, Toulon, Brussels, Geneva, …) and as a technical referent, you may be required to participate in pre-sales meetings in France, Europe or even in the United States.
Finally, you will participate from the inside in the development of a fast-growing company
Our ideal candidate
- Mastery of Ruby or a similar language (Python) or very strong desire & ability to learn this language,
- Is familiar with algorithmic/design patterns,
- Has an abstraction capacity,
- Is familiar with unit/integration tests,
- Is a good listener and teacher,
- Demonstrates pragmatism and open-mindedness,
- Can make suggestions for the continuous improvement of the functioning of the team and more generally of the company. Does not hesitate to offer constructive criticism.
- Good written and spoken English,
- Can exchange with an interlocutor in English, both orally and in writing. Can represent the company in a project context and argue about our product,
- Good writing skills (spelling and syntax)
- An advanced degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is highly desired