Permanent Position – Back End Dev
Clermont Ferrand (63) - Lyon (69) - France
Published : 01/01/2021
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ingenuity is expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health coverage, flexible hours, spacious desks, choice of workstation (laptop or PC)
The platform developed by Perfect Memory is made up of semantic micro-services. These micro-services handles knowledge in an efficient way by structuring data into knowledge graphs. This innovative approach automatically indexes every multimedia content (such as pictures, videos, texts, etc.) while reconciling different data sources.
This position focuses on upgrading existing plug-ins and developing new ones with the objective of introducing new features into the platform. You will be part of the team in charge of advancing Perfect Memory’s expertise.
Currently, our plugins are mostly developed in Ruby, which stock knowledge into various types of databases (graphDB, MariaDB, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, etc.). They are deployed in Docker containers, which are managed by Kubernetes.
Our ideal candidate
- Must have a B.S. in Computer Science or Information Technology, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- An advanced degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is highly desired.
- Minimum 2 years of IT software development experience with background in Back-end technologies
- Strong experience in Semantic Web technologies: Ruby, OWL, RDF, SPARQL, Python, Go, noSQL
- Strong experience in algorithms and architecture
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience in Agile Development methodologies
- Knowledge in integrating web applications via Restful APIs
- Contribution to open-source projects is a plus
- Fluency in French is a plus