Internship – Front End Dev
Chamalières, Puy de Dôme (63) - France
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ingenuity is expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health coverage, flexible hours, spacious desks, choice of workstation (laptop or PC)
This internship raises several opportunities:
- Improve your knowledge in semantic technologies
- Understand the architecture of Perfect Memory’s semantic platform
- Interact with a RESTFUL API
- Design new features and improve usability for several rich and modular applications connected to the platform
Maintainability, performance and fluidity are also some of the main challenges associated to these developments
The position primary focuses are:
- Implement new features in Trouvé™: the key application of the platform, which features indexation and navigation into multimedia contents
- Explore and enhance the user experience of the platform services
Our ideal candidate
- Student or graduate of Computer Science
- Experience developing Front-end UI solutions
- Proficient understanding code versioning tools such as GIT Repository
- Experienced with Unit Testing
- Experienced with Agile Development methodologies
- Contributing in Open Source Projects is a positive factor
- Eager to improve: Receptive to mentoring, turns feedback into immediate action. Self-motivated to improve personally and as a team.
- Fluency in French is a plus.