Internship – Back End Dev
Chamalières, Puy de Dôme (63) - France
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ingenuity is expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health coverage, flexible hours, spacious desks, choice of workstation (laptop or PC)
Implementation of new modules for Perfect Memory’s semantic platform.
These modules allows the cooperation between several state-of-the-art data processing services, as well as pattern recognition, design, recommendation, encoding, semantic enrichment, publication, preview.
Currently, our plugins are mostly developed in Ruby, which stock knowledge into various types of databases (graphDB, MariaDB, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, etc.).
They are deployed in Docker containers, which are managed by Kubernetes.
Our ideal candidate
- Student or graduate of Computer Science
- Knowledge in Ruby programming
- Knowledge in Graph Databases: GraphDB, MariaDB, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience in Agile Development methodologies
- Contribution to open source projects is a plus
- Eager to improve: Receptive to mentoring, turns feedback into immediate action. Self-motivated to improve personally and as a team.
- Fluency in French is a plus.